Thursday, February 18, 2010

Pinky Adult Sites The Sims 2 Downloads?

The Sims 2 Downloads? - pinky adult sites

I have tons of questions! My first question is how to keep an eye on your Sim's eyes get? I tried to watch and see and tried everywhere and I can not add tabs to my SIM card. When I look at other peoples Sims, the Sims have their eyelashes. How are you? Have you downloaded or what?
Second question, can someone help me to download a haircut like?
http://sims2vips.net/ - (It's the second girl in the picture. red dress with long blond hair. There is another picture, too. below.)
Oh, do not forget the other photo.
If you go to the homepage of the website, click on "Download" and go for adult women, every day, the number 2 and watch the box first thing you see. (She's my little fingerShirt. And to find a download for this type of hair. )
Website - http://sims2vips.net/ - Not to be missed. =]
Thank you!

PS Yes, I know that places like modthesims2 and places like that. I can not find it. Lol!

1 comment:

crystal f said...

What xmsims knmow is great that you have what you need to know, can, if su im sorry

Post a Comment