Saturday, February 6, 2010

Can You Obtain Text Logs From Sprint How Can I Obtain Text Message Records?

How can I obtain Text Message Records? - can you obtain text logs from sprint

I'm divorced and I think my wife is cheating on me. Writing SMS messages and deletes them after the accident. I thought when I see he sends them too, and when, but it is a way to get a log of what they can say. There is a phone, go with AT & T, have all the information on the account on-line access. If I can show the pictures to Adultry can not the children away from me or steal all my possessions by allimony.

Thanks

5 comments:

camillia... said...

The only information that is entitled, in their SMS messages to move the # 's, it is receiving text messages. The text messages are protected by federal law and may, by a court order and a lawyer or a law enforcement officer can be reached, you do not get. It is a very complicated process, but his lawyer May, a search for her release. Good luck!

anjoli16 said...

You can give an impression of a real conversation, only enter the time and the phone number and the time or progress. Sorry.

Joey's Girl said...

Unfortunately, there is no way to get a copy .... but if uu access Nextel May at the account online, and to the texts that are sent, have a look .. but since u dont that is estimated the company ..

the_last... said...

anjoli16 is absolutely correct.
There is no way of customer service or anyone who access the actual contents of a text can (because they can not connect and listen to a call he had made).

You can use the content in any manner * *?
I think there is a possibility, but unless a court or the participation of the FBI, Do you nothing.

(And believe me at this point that train I people ask me all the time)

* EDIT * In response - no one will take this material is a problem with adultery. The right to privacy that could have.
About the only way you can be in a position to get something is to intercept the phone. SMS can be sent as an e-mail, just for your information. If the message is an e-mail access has been sent a copy of the concrete.

Nonexist... said...

Call AT & T and ask if they have their records.

Post a Comment