Monday, February 15, 2010

Bells Palsy Of The Hands I've Read That Dental Extractions Can Preipitate Bell's Palsy,I Developed It After Having Two Teeth Pulled

I've read that dental extractions can preipitate bell's palsy,I developed it after having two teeth pulled - bells palsy of the hands

7 months ago. Prednisone and took acyclovir.no help. He also took to the lysine-and b-12.from what I read my statement would have been much 's worse.It bad, but I had no problems and ear can blink and close her eyes with her hand when I was in Night "or time.my grave in the left eye and left cheek just flash moves.can t 'my left nostril, and my speech is affected, sometimes worse than others times.has someone had been this kind of response from Bell's palsy? It is a sort of nightmare rather like someone who has knows.please help if you can.

1 comment:

eamonn b said...

i dont have in what condition I do not know if you already know, but this site has a chat room in it if its any help
http://www.bellspalsy.ws/

Post a Comment