Sunday, February 21, 2010

How To Write Money Bridal Shower Invitations How Do I Word My Bridal Shower Invitations?

How do I word my bridal shower invitations? - how to write money bridal shower invitations

I bought the Wal * Mart pretty. You have to write, basically in the information society. There is a space for "what", "Where," "when", "Time" and "RSVP." Sure, when, where, time and RSVP is self-explanatory, but the "how" part is sorta weird. Should I "Bachelorette Party for" my name "." Or something else? They say: "Here Comes the Bride" with a wedding dress when the shower is pretty obvious. Ideas?

Oh, and I must just be that gap? The person who was instrumental in building the shower me money to buy the invitations. I wanted to write to the address on my wedding invitations, because I write things, and I wanted to look good. Letters from my mother tends to gownhill. My mother said today at lunch that I did not like his writing, so that gives the impression that they wanted to write the bachelorette. It's different, because even if they are to throw a shower for me and are invited to do so, right? I feel uncomfortable filling mine!

1 comment:

Kat said...

As the word of their own bachelor party invitations? You NO. You're the guest of honor. You should not take steps for this meeting. You can not organize a party where you also the guest of honor .... can not skip, a "shower me this" party.

To turn it with your midwife / maid of honor. If you need directions or lists of guests, give this information ... Otherwise, it is your job to get your bridesmaids, and plan your entire shower. You need to be just the right place at the right time.

Post a Comment