Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Girls Who Masterbate In Public I Believe I Might Be Bi-sexual?

I believe I might be Bi-sexual? - girls who masterbate in public

I'm 27 and I began to wonder if I BI. What happens is that I am in a relationship with a daughter almost 3 years, although his condition seriously 2nd It runs pretty good, I must again about an hour, closer to where I wanted. I'm pretty shy and I feel a little hard to know what you are just a few friends on my GF have n thats cool with me. I've never been in a gay Realtionship never thought really seriously. I am happy with my GF and all, but I think my interest in children has something (in the course of time, most fetish changed). I do not know how this could happen. When I masterbate fantasies of the boys, and sometimes very difficult to become a ***** when I see a handsome man in public, or theres a few guys at work have that effect. But if me and my GF have sex, its just us, I do not think children do. Nobody knows it and I'm afraid to say something and the fear of losing my daughter, but I can not help me, these feelings

1 comment:

PNSGUY said...

You look confused and tried to be honest with yourself ....... before discussing it with your girlfriend or a friend of his, do you want a ....... consult this does not mean they are crazy, but the advice you to someone who does not try to speak their feelings, keep secret ....... Whatever you decide is good for you, good luck and be happy ........

.

Post a Comment