Sunday, January 31, 2010

What Does Frostbite Look Like On A Dog I Have Frostbite On My Thumb...?

I have frostbite on my thumb...? - what does frostbite look like on a dog

Thus -30 below, where I live, and I found myself last night with some mechanical problems "because of my repeated drawing of metal () key in the ignition, I had what I assume that the gel ... the thumb is a bit rough, but last night I woke up this morning and there's a purple spot in my book very sensitive thumb ... It seems that the freezing for me I don 'Once I saw my sister in March, slowly but warm to a hot towel for the face, before she knows turn escalate purple, was his.

It is very sensitive to water or pressure, and I'm worried that the work of tomorrow, and my hands in water for most of the day, while bathing the dogs and their spouses. Are there any "cures" to promote the healing process?

1 comment:

SethSpea... said...

The number one of the freezing of treatment is to the area, dip in hot water. Under the assumption that the hot water for use in dogs so it will probably help. I have a step in the freezer in my toes, but were rescued. It felt like a burn, but I was asked to walk, and two of them, how could I go to maintain the constant flow.

Post a Comment