Monday, January 18, 2010

Table Massage Techniques For The LADIES....What Would You Do?

For the LADIES....What would you do? - table massage techniques

I have a friend who owns a massage parlor. It was announced that "free" massage for women only. When they come, that their video in a series he is doing and why, of course (it's free says that if your good looks). Then some questions were asked and asked if they mind always naked for the massage. Most say they do not care. However, these "girls" are not aware of what he has in mind, think they are just a massage and a portion of the video technology. But once the table starts rubbing with a mixture of oil and, finally, the messages "every part" of his body. Before you know it to get what he wants and everything filmed. Some have even come often and make new friends. It happens every day and had sex to do with hundreds of "beautiful" woman, the men find a way, and does what he wants at least 30 minutes. Thus, most of them never see them again.

My question is what message the women turn on thaNot much so that a man who does not know, or sex with them in a few minutes? And you shoot? It is a handsome man, but nothing that jumps the eye.

But this is a read of you do that? Just curious, because I always asked if he told me the whole story, but I saw the pictures and video. And it's beautiful!

4 comments:

kitten said...

What a bastard

Alex said...

No, I have not done so already, particularly with someone I do not know and I would never be completely naked for a massage, which can be transformed into a dangerous situation, and why even if you do not know, right? I do not understand, no matter how good I look.

Alannahl... said...

Of course not

Fun2toch... said...

Hey man, it's a good idea, I must try.

Post a Comment