Sunday, January 10, 2010

College Merit Scholarships Merit Scholarships For Middle Class College Applicant?

Merit scholarships for middle class college applicant? - college merit scholarships

Hello, high school student, and I am looking for scholarships is not connected to a specific school. Class, however, my family is moderate and therefore did not qualify for most scholarships normal for low-income students (an example is the Horatio Alger scholarship). I know the FAFSA.

My question is: What are the benefits of scholarships out there? If someone could give me some links or names online would be wonderful. Again, I do not want to be connected to a particular school, I would like the government-sponsored education, organization, company, sponsor, etc. (such as FAFSA).

I become a National Merit Commended students, and we hope to receive scholarships company / organization. Who knows how? Their parents have to work for big companies? How do I apply?

Thank you!

2 comments:

Clay said...

I have some information on this line of science in the database of scholarships - education.mypressonline.com

Clyde P said...

For scholarships or financial aid questions, tell my friends to observe and verify http://www.FinancialAidQuick.com around.Its ideal starting point for one of the few sources of good information.

Post a Comment