Thursday, January 21, 2010

Pain In Back Of Hand I Am 8 Weeks Pregnant, I Am Getting A Dull Aching Pain On My Left Hand Side And On My Back. What Is This?

I am 8 weeks pregnant, i am getting a dull aching pain on my left hand side and on my back. What is this? - pain in back of hand

I am 8 weeks and 3 days pregnant. In the last 2 days I've had this dull pain in my left hand above the waist and at the same spot on the back. I have been in contact with the audience of early pregnancy in the hospital and conduct an investigation for me. You wonder if anyone knew anything about it?

1 comment:

Douglas B said...

That sounds like a muscle tense, something that you can now get from time to time, especially on the extra weight you will take. Images are not displayed, either because they are only "soft tissue" damage can not be found.
Here is how you can help and be repeatedly used, it is obviously can not and it is safe. The only thing that limits your pregnancy is in the way that he can reach.
Here's how to get rid of it. Take the other hand and laid him on the shoulder, the fingers may find the muscles near the spine. They tend to help the poor to offer for an extra boost at the elbow of the other hand. Click on the muscle and hold pressure. Now relax, breathe deeply and exhale and do not tense any part of your body. After 30 seconds, and slowly the other leg. When all the way, let the pressure, but you keep your body for a minute or as long as possible. Then the other side wouldjust as a precaution. If you know to be lower by the end of a wound than can be responsible for myself that I can help, and with them also.

Post a Comment