Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Tucker Sling Growth Spurt? Teething? Reflux Peak?

Growth spurt? Teething? Reflux peak? - tucker sling

Hello,

My son was 19 weeks severe reflux since birth, and he was given medication and said we should just deal with it and it can dissolve up to 18 months. My son has never slept all night, often screaming 1230pm every half hour to an hour of their diet by 4 clock in the morning, but lately, it's worse, what I cry all day and night is not like in a part or how, but it is a cry of pain, it is only an annoying noise (screaming like his toys), so far away when I smile and laugh, and I would take it for a while, and start going again. We have tried everything to help our man of deep sleep in a baby hammock Tucker, most of the night, he always sleeps in his swing, but he quickly grows out of it, as in the 97th Percentile and the size of an average 8 months old. It shows all the signs of teething, but it has the past few weeks? I'm just a little about what confuses the Government of Indiang to my doctor and my pediatrician and they all say, "fear the ever faster, bigger, stronger, there is nothing to ...

How much time!

Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment