Sunday, December 13, 2009

Ftv Video Store What's The Name Of The Song (only Remember Video) (see Details)?

What's the name of the song (only remember video) (see details)? - ftv video store

I have this song a week ago in the Fashion TV (FTV), a program called FTVMix. I do not know the artist or title, but I liked the song.
The artist was a young woman with long brown hair. The video was somewhere in Asia (I think it was somewhere in Thailand or Singapore).
One of the first things I remember is the beginning of the video, where an outbreak of the roof of a building like a temple linked to the flag.
In addition, the video appeared to Tibetan monks.
The song was in English. And the chorus was not like this song (in English, I think it was) a Tibetan chant.
Who has the title of the first right, you will receive a diploma. (I'll search on YouTube for the video to see if your answer is correct or not)

No comments:

Post a Comment