Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Clindesse More Drug_warnings_recalls What Was Your Experience With Clindesse?

What Was Your Experience With Clindesse? - clindesse more drug_warnings_recalls

My doctor prescribed me Clindesse for bacterial vaginosis today and told me before bed. Well, it took me at 6-7pm, because I had nothing for the rest of the night to do more care. With these increases, lay with the exception for a drink and my dog in the yard, I on the sofa. I almost felt a burning sensation or pain after the drug released (was yes, there) above, but am not sure if it because I put up, or simply because of drugs. Coming shortly after the drug, I cleaned easily and it was a little cream on the fabric. Furthermore, I have my panty liner (I just in case), and it was a little cream on it with the download. Is that bad? How did you feel after you insert the cream with an applicator? Did you have any holes? When did you begin to see results? Have you for a fresh dose of your gynecologist?

No comments:

Post a Comment